stating the obvious, right? but i love it.
well, i'm not the type that likes to jump into puddles and catch a cold, but i just love that sweet smell of rain. It's finally feeling like winter. I love this time of the year when I get to wear my warm comfy pjs, wrap myself inside my blanket, and sip hot cocoa. Then there are those occasional days when it's just me and my sister & we talk about the craziest shiz. It's these moments that make me regret wanting to strangle her all those times.
It seems like everyone's in the 'i want to leave oxford' phase at the moment. I mean, i think about it alot too... but really guys? Some people probably would be better off at a different school, & it might even be better for all of us if they left... but as for the rest of us... we can at least TRY to stick it out a little longer, right?
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment