Friday, November 21, 2008

restless.

It's one something AM & i still can't fall asleep, not cuz i have homework or anything. i hate that feeling you get when you're so tired that you can't even fall asleep anymore. i guess overtired is the word i'm looking for. I'm pretty sure i hear a flute playing right now, which is kinda sorta freaking the heck out of me. Then again, it's one something in the mornin'... i could be hallucinating. It kinda reminds me of those horror films where you hear that creepy music then some scary thing pops out of nowhere and kills you. I'm getting the chills just thinking about it. Gaddang i wish they'd stop...
Well, I better get to bed. Health quiz & english presentions tomorrow :0 On the other hand, it's finally fridaaay! Hopefully today goes well.

-night!<321 [or...morning?]

1 comment:

Yoshi said...

GUUUUURl
get some sleep this late
or call me 3222788(:
and talk