Thursday, November 20, 2008

Soccer's like the scariest freaking sport ever man! Well, after football and hockey that is. 13 goals, thanks to tyler. [well ibraham scored one of them] I felt like a goal post, the way that ball kept hitting me. It's scaaary how into it some people get when they hit the field. You see a whole different side to them. I'm sure I looked pretty hilarious out there, but I still had fun (: Kelly's one tough cookie man. She dived right in there while i stood there trying to dodge that thing from knocking me out. & Annah, well, she's the craziest kid ever man, talking about boobs and laughing our butts off while we spend 1234567890 minutes setting up the field and stalling to avoid those stinkin' fitness cards. As for the rest of the day? It wasn't great, but it went better than I thought it would. Levoit just had to give us a lecture on grades and crap during cluster... man i really need to get my grades before semester ends. Then off to the writing conference with Erickson. It actually wasn't as horrific as I thought it was going to be. Ahhh, I gotta stop overthinking things & learn to just go with the flow.

So yoshi and I finally had a real conversation again after like a million years. I absolutely love her! & you definitely deserve better than... that. He's not worth this girl, and you know it.

&& the little project pauline & I are working on is pretty close to finished.
i'd say we're about three-fourths of the way through?
i think we might actually finish it this time.
yeee! : D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you so cute. hahaha. and yes, you shall go with thee flow miss :]