Monday, November 10, 2008

new quarter, new goals.

Sometimes i wish we could just go through life without making those stupid mistakes along the way. True, it's the only real way to learn... so i guess stupid isn't really the word i'm looking for. But why does the process have to be so unpleasant? & being the stupid and gullible person that i am, I tend to let myself make these mistakes quite a few times before i finally learn. I guess i'm just a slow learner in life.aaah, am i on my way of making another one? eeeesh, so many decisions to make these days.

Anyway, my quarter grades are just... wow. I really need to work on that this upcoming quarter. Every time grades come out i end up saying this, but this time i hope i actually pull it off. The other day Erickson was talking about "really concentrating on homework and not just flipping back and forth from aim" & immediately a few people turned and looked at me. I guess i do spend too much time on aim. My new goal is to seriously start cutting off my time on aim BUT i don't think that'll last very long :/ That little red icon thingy is just so tempting to click on... >.<>

No comments: