& yummy too! haha
Eeeep. I'm pretty sure I failed those quizzes for geometry & health today, but whatever. & the sub for erickson was kinda...boring? to say the least. Thanks to that last sub that was practically Voldamort's twin, Erickson will probably be giving us some sort of lecture about behavior on wednesday. Stupid vallet parker >.<
So I start guitar lessons today! (:
I guess i'm pretty excited, yet kind of not at the same time. I have no idea what this place is like or who's teaching. My dad just found some random place somewhere in the asian area & decided to sign me up. For all I know he could be some crazy pedophile, but let's hope he's not. I hope I don't end up being the oldest kids, or the only girl either... awkward much? But I guess I'll have to wait 'til seven to find out. I better get going on bio & spanish homework before I get that lecture about kids needing their sleep from my parents again. Does anyone else get that or is it just me? It sounds worse in vietnamese, believe me. But if I have some time later tonight, I'll probably do a little bit of rambling about the class [& the people in it] :D
_______________________________________________________________________
The guitar class didn't turn out exactly as I thought it would be. So when i showed up, no cute guys in sight whatsoever. There were about 3 asian viet kids standing there with their guitars. I think they're brothers? They looked kinda like brewster & his brothers, each a miniature version of the oldest one. Then I saw two old men that I THOUGHT were just parents hanging around, but it turns out they're taking the class too. I kept hoping there'd be at least ONE kid would come in late or something that I'd be able to talk to, but no luck :/ & on top of that, the each of those little kids had a freaking amplifier. One of the old guys was just plain hilarious. He'd like slam on the strings in a freakish way and have this face that words can't even describe. But it was hilarious, take my word for it. The teacher kind of reminds me of Santa Clara [matic's sub] but he was cool I guess. Mannn, I still have a headache from those stupid amplifiers. Hopefully, next week goes a little better.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment