Thursday, October 16, 2008

i just want you.

The day started off pretty well; stepped off the bus & heard my favorite song playing on the announcements & started singing like a fool with kelly.freaking.cheung. (: Then came those boring bio notes on the overhead, with the lights OFF. I hope she didn't catch me falling asleep :0 I definitely woke up in P.E though... road mile. They're actually not as bad as I thought they were. Lots & lots of shade, hehe (: Matic is actually pretty cool. 'Te gusto?!' + construction workers = hilarious stuff. The best part of the day I must admit was cluster with the girls & white table. Jenny & I were probably a tad too hyper, but it's okay. I never knew how much those boys can gossip...until today that is. But today was most definitely FUN. It kinda felt like a deja vu type of moment that we had during testing- uno, bonding, & mucho talking! About six people and nonstop gossip for about an hour, good stuff. I think I set a new record for my afterschool naps, haha. Five & a half hours yo!

The week seemed to go by kinda fast though, don'tcha think? But I guess it's cuz we had monday off. YAY! tomorrow's friday :D I remember back in seventh grade when I used to pretty much hate that song they play everrry friday on the announcements, but I've grown to kinda sorta like it. I guess without it, it doesn't really feel like friday anymore.

Alright, I think that's enough gibbergabber for today. Back to erickson homework >.<

No comments: