I remember waaay back in the day when I used to be so freaking excited about halloween, but now the excitement's kind of fading away :/ I miss having that 'omg i can't wait to dress up and get all that candy' feeling & just being a kid. I don't think I've dressed up for the last three years, but this year I thought, 'hey, why not?' Freaaaking stores are getting rich from poor kids who just wanna have fun, i mean seriously...$50 for a costume? jeez. Since I'm so asian & cheap i'm just gonna borrow pauline's lovely homemade costume [which you'll just have to wait 'til tomorrow to see]. I hope there aren't gonna be any funky malfunctions with it though. That wouldn't be too good >.<>
Gosh dang, life's been kind of a blur the past two weeks or so. I've just been so out of it lately, not to mention extremely confused about things. I probably snapped once or twice [or 12345 more times] at a few of you, sorry about that. I guess the high school experience is finally starting to kick in. I always tell my friends that go through something like this that it's not worth it and to try to just forget about it, but I can't seem to follow my own advice. My mind keeps going round and round with the 'what ifs' and 'what will happens'. I feel like it's deja vu & that i'm kind of just allowing this to happen all over again. Like a friend of mine said, it's like a game & we're just being played. It's kind of funny cuz I know what's coming my way, and yet... I'm still willing to maybe, possibly take a chance on it. But to those three or four people I've been really venting to lately [like daily] THANK YOU FOR LISTENING <3
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment