it's been a while since my last [[well i guess first?]] entry. I'm still new at this blogging thing so sorry if I go on about my boring everyday thangs.
For the most part, things are finally back to normal. It probably took me way longer than it should've to realize it doesn't matter who gives in first. But now that it's all behind us, we have ALOT of catching up to do. It's surprising how much you can miss out on in just a few days. The past week's been so...wow. It's nothing close to the drama other people have, but it's a wowzers for me.
It's so cold these days! Just like two days ago I was practically melting, and now my feet feel like popsicles. Global warming, much?! :0 I think it's about time I get my butt to the mall for some winter shopping. Anyone wanna come with?
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment