Yesterday was a good, but pretty boring day. I walked into bio this morning & boy did morrissey look PISSED OFF. Stupid bus was late, but that's nothing new. Took me a while before I found out that it was cuz of Hogan. She went on a rampage & called hoshi after stamping our agendas. muahaha that man's gonna get itt (: So Hayley & I had a little talk about stuff during P.E. & exchanged a few secrets. Fun stuff. Cluster was kind of a bore compared to last time. I heard we might not have cluster next year! :0 & Levoit's totally all for it, too. I don't really blame her though, we aren't exactly...the most well-behaved kids. So I came home today & all of a sudden I see this super bright orange thing on my bed and realized it was our choir shirts. I forgot all about it for a while there. I look like a construction worker in that thing >.<
Things went down a bit better today (: Kelly & I started off the day with some good old music before getting to school, and once again she got 'how do i breathe' stuck in my head for the rest of the day. As always, geometry was just plain boring. After Erickson finished her speech about good behavior for guests, English wasn't ALL that bad. I couldn't stop laughing at what Marcel said about his least favorite poem. Choir, choir, choir...Hogan's speeches are seriously getting old. He says the same freaking thing over and over. I guess it wasn't so bad today though. So around six-ish my dad called to tell my sister to make rice for dinner [what do you expect? we're asian.], who felt the need to wake me up from my fantastic daily nap and show me the gross mutated species of three day old rice. MADE ME WANT TO BARF. It looked like nasty cotton candy porridge with bits of rice krispies >.<>Hayley and I started thinking about how different things would be after high school & how different things would be. The 'hot' guys with beer bellies? Nerds somehow becoming super hot? I wonder if we'll still even keep in touch. I guess we'll just have to wait & see what happens at our ten year reunion.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment