Saturday, November 15, 2008

dancing in the moonlight

Thanks to those stinkin' fires, i've been trapped inside the house all daaay long. Gaaddang i was looking forward to going out & about with mah girrls this weekend too! I guess there's always next weekend though. I really feel bad for all those people that lost their homes. :/ I can't imagine stepping out of my house and just a few hours later, it's burned down in ashes and debris. But today wasn't totally horrible...actually it wasn't horrible at all. I got some time to myself to just relax. It seems like it's been years since i've been able to do that. For the last couple of hours i've just been sitting on my bed listening to some good old music & singing along at the top of my lungs. I love that feeling... just being able to forget the rest of the world and not worry about anything for a few hours. My sister was the only one home and probably thought I was going crazy or something with all that screeching, but whatever.

I've been doing some thinking and i don't even know why i'm letting whatever it is that's getting to me... get to me. I think it's about time I go back to my old ways of dealing with this kinda stuff & just not care about it anymore.

Man, i swear christmas is coming earlier each year. All that christmas stuff was already in stores before halloween. Soon we'll be decorating trees in summer. I need to start my christmas shopping like... SOON. I'm thinking of going down to dtla sometime... anyone wanna come with?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm in for the shopping part hon.