Lately more and more people have started using this thing, so I figured it can't hurt to try it out. I guess I've always been one to give into whatever the rest of the world's doing. Plus, I've been needing a way to let my thoughts just flow. I've never really been able to write down everything in a diary like others have so easily. I guess it's cuz I don't have much privacy at my house. Five people living under the same roof, not exactly a good thing if you live in a townhouse.
Life seems like it's moving by so fast now, and yet so slow at the same time.
My friends and I are drifting apart.
Little things turn into huge overdramatic things.
Oxford's tougher than it's ever been.
& I'm just trying to get through it all in one piece.
This past week's been kinda tough on me and some friends, but I'm hoping we'll fix things up soon.
So I woke up from a four hour nap today and felt a sudden urge to hit the local park - stoddard elementary, my first home away from home. I spent seven years of my life there [kinder-sixth] & I've really been meaning to come back and visit it, but haven't actually stepped foot there since promotion. I seriously need to stop saying it and actually do it. Remember the old days when the only thing that gets you through the day is knowing that you'll have reccess in just a few hours, although it seemed like so much longer? I miss that. I miss those old rusty swings that we'd always cheat on when counting for the person to get off. One, two, three, TEN! And that oh so lovely slide that we'd get in trouble on for sliding down backwards, sliding all at once holding on the to person's leg behind you, and running up just cuz we were too lazy to climb up the ladder on the side. But I hear they took out pretty much everything fun about that place, the monkey bars, swings, slide, bridge, and tunnel. What's a junglegym without all that? I still miss it though. Mann, one of these days the stoddard kids need to get their butts over there with me and have like a little reunion.
If you actually took the time to listen to my rant, thanks (:
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey gorgeouss (:
Post a Comment